To quickly leave this site click the escape button below.
ADDRESS CONFIDENTIALITY PROGRAM
- If you move to escape abuse, you can join the Address Confidentiality Program and have your first-class mail sent to a substitute address chosen by the Attorney General’s office. We forward your mail to you and keep your new address secret. You can also use the substitute address to register to vote, get a driver license, or sign up for utilities like water and electricity.
S M Tu W Th F S 1
- 10:00 AM-6:00 PM2017-04-01
April 1; 10 am – 6 pm
CEDAR CREEK GALLERY’S
49th Annual Spring Pottery & Glass Festival7:00 PM-8:00 PM2017-04-01
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
- 10:00 AM-2:00 PM2017-04-08
http://flvf.org/event/eggstravaganza/Oxford Parks & Recreation Department would like to invite you, yourfamily and friends to the 2017 “Eggstravaganza”!!! This will be held onSaturday, April 8th, 2017 from 10am-2pm on Hix Fields. This event is100% FREE! There will be over 3000+ eggs with candy and secret prizes
inside each egg! There will also be fun carnival style activities that
will be inside of the Hix Gymnasium. If you have any questions, please
feel free to contact Eric Jeffers at 919-603-1156 or email me at
Eric.Jeffers@oxfordnc.org. Hope to see you there!
- 2:00 PM-3:00 PM2017-04-10
2:30 – 3:30
CHILD CUSTODY AND VISITATION CLINIC
Legal Aid of North Carolina’s free child custody clinic teaches participants how to file a child custody action in court without an attorney. We will also discuss visitation. We provide a packet with legal documents and an instructional video. At the end of the video, participants can ask general questions to a volunteer attorney through the webinar. Specific legal advice is not provided at these clinics.
Clinics are located in many N.C. counties.If you do not see a clinic in your city or county, please check the surrounding counties in your area.
- 9:00 AM-1:00 PM2017-04-12
April 12; 9 am – 12:30 pm
REFRESH LEADERSHIP SIMULCAST
Granville County Expo and Convention Center
4185 US Hwy 15-South, Oxford
Sponsored by EXPRESS EMPLOYMENT PROFESSIONALS
FMI: Andrew Muetzel @ 919.693.1730 Andrew.email@example.com
- All day2017-04-13
- All day2017-04-15-2017-04-29
April 15 – 29
SPRING LITTER SWEEP
NC Dept. of Transportation’s Biannual Cleanup Drive
Forms, posters and telephone listings are available on their website, www.ncdot.gov/~littersweep
The Litter Sweep Hotline ~ 1.800.331.5864
16 17 18
- 8:00 AM-10:00 AM2017-04-18
April 18; 8 am
Chamber’s AMBASSADORS group meeting
Chamber Boardroom, 124 Hillsboro St., Oxford12:00 PM-1:00 PM2017-04-18
LUNCH ‘N LEARN
Program: “Remember Earth Day
It is Still Important!
Presented by Teresa Baker,- Recycle and Sustainability Coordinator -Granville County Public Schools/Granville County
Location: Bob’s Barbecue – Dutch Treat6:00 PM-7:00 PM2017-04-18
April 18; 6 pm
South Granville MEAL and MORE/GRANVILLE HEALTH SYSTEM
“Are you at risk? Find Out How Lung Cancer Screenings Can Save Lives”
Presented by Dr. Liz Baltare
Vance-Granville Community College’s
SOUTH CAMPUS – Meeting Room 133
1547 South Campus Dr.; Exit 191/I-85, Creedmoor
Reserve a seat : call 919.690.3447; visit: ghsHospital.org/sgmm
- 5:00 PM-6:00 PM2017-04-19
April 19; 5:30 – 8:30 pm
VINO OASI’s Wine Down Wednesday
3200 Bliss Trail, Stem
- 5:00 PM-9:00 PM2017-04-21
3598 Creedmoor Rd, Stem, NC 27581, USA3598 Creedmoor Rd, Stem, NC 27581, USA
Come Join Us!
Stem Ruritan Club
3595 Old 75 Hwy. Stem, North Carolina 27581
Starting @ 5:30 p.m.
Tickets $10 – Includes bidding paddle and dinner.
22 23 24 25 26
- 12:00 PM-1:00 PM2017-04-26300 Country Club Dr, Henderson, NC 27536, USA300 Country Club Dr, Henderson, NC 27536, USA
April 26; 12 noon
ADMINISTRATIVE PROFESSIONALS DAY LUNCHEON
Henderson Country Club
Hosted by Granville, Franklin, Vance and Warren Chambers of Commerce
$20/person; Reservations REQUIRED by April 19th
- 11:00 AM-6:00 PM2017-04-28Cannot determine address at this location.Cannot determine address at this location.
April 28; 11 am – 2 pm & 4 – 6 pm
Oxford Preparatory School’s BBQ Chicken Plate Sale
Parking lot @ 204 Williamsboro St., Oxford
$9/plate; FMI: Oxford Prep @ 919.690.03604:00 PM-7:00 PM2017-04-28
April 28; 4 – 7 pm
EARTH ROAST ~ Cattlemen’s Association
Granville County Expo and Convention Center
4185 Hwy 15-South, Oxford
- 2:00 PM-11:00 PM2017-04-29Bliss Trail, Stem, NC 27581, USABliss Trail, Stem, NC 27581, USA
April 29; 2 – 11 pm
Hawg in the Holler Music Festival
Vino Oasi; 3200 Bliss Trail, Stem
Benefitting Granville Co. Crime Stoppers
- We honor families as the life of our community – where dreams are born, children are nurtured and adults find purpose. Because many members of our community who are victims of domestic violence and sexual assault are denied these rights to quality of life and to basic human dignity, Families Living Violence Free is dedicated to empowering Granville County families to live safe, non-violent lives.