To quickly leave this site click the escape button below.
- FLVF Hispanic Services Director Graduates With Associates In Arts
- 2018 National Volunteer Week
- FLVF Offers FREE Weekly DV 101 Course
- THANK YOU! Owl House Cafe
- Address Confidentiality Program
- FLVF Offers FREE Self-Help Clinics
- One Survivor’s Story
- Understanding Stalking – Recognizing and Responding to Stalking
- Purple & Pearls on Purpose
- Violence Against Women Video
- 14http://flvf.org/event/win-3-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-3-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-3-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2/All day2018-06-14
Please contact Peggy Roark at email@example.com or 919-693-3579 for more information.http://flvf.org/event/flag-day/All day2018-06-14
Date When Celebrated : Always June 14 th
Properly Display Our Flag
- The flag is normally flown from sunrise to sunset.
- The flag should not be flown at night without a light on it.
- The flag should not be flown in the rain or inclement weather.
- Never let your flag touch the ground, never…period.
- Fold your flag when storing. Don’t just stuff it in a drawer or box.