To quickly leave this site click the escape button below.
- Domestic Violence Traveling Tree
- Candlelight Ceremony – You’re Invited!
- Thank You Owl House Cafe
- FLVF Offers FREE Self-Help Clinics
- FLVF Offers FREE Weekly DV 101 Course
- One Survivor’s Story
- Understanding Stalking – Recognizing and Responding to Stalking
- Address Confidentiality Program
- National Volunteer Week
- Purple & Pearls on Purpose
- 24http://flvf.org/event/holiday/All day2017-11-24
Thanksgiving Day is a national holiday celebrated in Canada, the United States, some of the Caribbean islands, and Liberia. It began as a day of giving thanks for the blessing of the harvest and of the preceding year.