To quickly leave this site click the escape button below.
- FLVF Hispanic Services Director Graduates With Associates In Arts
- 2018 National Volunteer Week
- FLVF Offers FREE Weekly DV 101 Course
- THANK YOU! Owl House Cafe
- Address Confidentiality Program
- FLVF Offers FREE Self-Help Clinics
- One Survivor’s Story
- Understanding Stalking – Recognizing and Responding to Stalking
- Purple & Pearls on Purpose
- Violence Against Women Video
- 10http://flvf.org/event/custody-clinic-oxford-nc-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2/All day2018-07-10
Second Tuesday Each Month
2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Please call our office at 919-693-3579 for more information or to register.
Legal Aid of North Carolina’s free child custody clinic teaches participants how to file a child custody action in court without an attorney.