To quickly leave this site click the escape button below.
- FLVF Hispanic Services Director Graduates With Associates In Arts
- 2018 National Volunteer Week
- FLVF Offers FREE Weekly DV 101 Course
- THANK YOU! Owl House Cafe
- Address Confidentiality Program
- FLVF Offers FREE Self-Help Clinics
- One Survivor’s Story
- Understanding Stalking – Recognizing and Responding to Stalking
- Purple & Pearls on Purpose
- Violence Against Women Video
- 13All day2017-06-13181-199 US-15, Oxford, NC 27565, USAhttp://flvf.org/event/simple-divorce-clinic-2/181-199 US-15, Oxford, NC 27565, USA
Location: Families Living Violence Free
Time: 2:30 p.m.
June 13, 2017
Families Living Violence Free is proud to partner with Legal Aid of North Carolina’s to bring Granville County and surrounding areas a free Child Custody and Visitation Clinic. The clinic teaches participants how to file Custody in court without hiring an attorney.